Join us for our 6th annual RHP 6 Learning Collaborative & Stakeholder Forum! The event will take place at the Omni Hotel San Antonio at the Colonnade on Thursday, July 18, 2019. Join other health care providers, stakeholders, and leaders working to improve health and transform care in Texas.
Please register today! Click here to register.
Registration for this full day event will close July 5th.
We are pleased to announce our confirmed keynote speakers:
- Jamo Rubin, MD - President, TAVHealth, a division of Signify Health
- Kay Ghahremani – President & CEO, Texas Association of Community Health Plans
- Gordon Hartman – Founder, The Gordon Hartman Family Foundation
- Marise McDermott – President & CEO, The Witte Museum
- William “Bill” A. Phillips, Jr., CPHIMS, CISM – Senior VP/CIO, University Health System
- Stephanie Stephens – Deputy State Medicaid Director, Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- With which of these organizations would you like to collaborate?
- Which organizations are missing? Email Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com or download and send your contact at the organization this invitation.
Please contact email@example.com for more information