The 6th annual RHP 6 Learning Collaborative & Stakeholder Forum was held at the Omni Hotel San Antonio at the Colonnade on Thursday, July 18, 2019. Participants included over 200 health care providers, stakeholders, and leaders working to improve health and transform care in Texas.
For more information, please email Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com or call 210-743-6378.
Scroll down for additional event materials.
We are grateful to our speakers for their time and expert presentations:
- Jamo Rubin, MD - President, TAVHealth, a division of Signify Health
- Kay Ghahremani - President & CEO, Texas Association of Community Health Plans
- Gordon Hartman – Founder, The Gordon Hartman Family Foundation, and Allan Castro, Special Projects Manager, The Multi-Assistance Center at Morgan’s Wonderland
- Marise McDermott – President & CEO, The Witte Museum
- William “Bill” A. Phillips, Jr., CPHIMS, CISM – Senior VP/CIO, University Health System
- Stephanie Stephens – Deputy State Medicaid Director, Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- Agenda – Come prepared for a full and engaging day!
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Speaker biographies – Read about our amazing speakers!
- RHP 6 / DSRIP overview - Everything you ever wanted to know about RHP 6, Texas’ 1115 Waiver, and the DSRIP program.
- Poster guide – See what you will find on the posters and how to interact with the providers.
- Kahoot! instructions – Learn how to use the Kahoot! app for our interactive discussions.
- Local events – See what’s happening around the region!
- Baptist Health System
- Bluebonnet Trails Community Services
- Camino Real Community Services
- Children’s Hospital of San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health System
- Clarity Child Guidance Center
- Connally Memorial Medical Center
- Department of State Health Services / Texas Center for Infectious Disease
- Frio Regional Hospital
- Guadalupe Regional Medical Center
- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Hill Country Mental Health and Development Disabilities
- Medina Healthcare System
- Methodist Healthcare System
- Nix Health
- Peterson Regional Hospital
- San Antonio Metropolitan Health District
- Southwest General Hospital
- The Center for Health Care Services
- University Health System
- UT Health San Antonio
- Uvalde Memorial Hospital
- Val Verde Regional Medical Center
- The event will take place on Thursday, July 18, in the Grand Ballroom of the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade. The hotel is located at 9821 Colonnade Blvd. There is free parking in the hotel parking lots.
- Please arrive between 7:30 and 8:15 AM so you can sign in at the event registration desk to receive your name tag and event folder. The registration desk is located in the foyer, just outside of the Grand Ballroom. A light continental breakfast will be available.
- The first presentation begins promptly at 8:30.
- Temperatures can fluctuate in the hotel, so consider bringing a light sweater or jacket. Dress is business / business casual.
- The Poster Gallery will be a collaborative session. Consider bringing business cards and questions for the poster representatives. Please read the poster guide above for more information.
- When you registered, you were asked to indicate a preference for a vegetarian meal. If you would like to confirm or change your selection, please email Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com.
- We understand that schedules change and conflicts occur. If you registered but can no longer attend, please email Carol.Huber@uhs-sa.com.
- Door prizes will be awarded at 4:00 but you must be present to win!
Please contact email@example.com for more information.